Monday, June 13, 2016

two week hiatus!

Hey guys!

I'm sorry that I ended up missing my blog entry deadline this last Saturday. Life has just been really crazy lately. 
TONS of changes.

My blog and other writing projects will resume soon!

I would like to thank the people who have subbed to my various social medias for their support.
I think Instagram is probably my favorite site to use though.
I feel like I'm getting a lot of traffic and love on there, thanks guys.
I've been having a lot of fun creating unofficial graphics, like the one in this blog.  I don't claim any sort of copyright or ownership to the images, I simply love graphic design!

My first fantasy novel will be out this summer!
The company I'm going through, Bookfuel is currently having the graphic art design team work on three mock up covers, and from there I will choose my favorite and develop it.

Please look forward to future blog updates! (probably in a week.)



Thank you! ~ x's

Twitter: @JHarkreader
Instagram: JosephHarkreader
fb/Chosenintothedarkness/


Joseph Harkreader

No comments:

Post a Comment