Saturday, May 7, 2016

Introduction and Series synopsis.

The Chosen Warriors of Avalon: Cursed Blood

  
   I have finished my first manuscript, that will be the first installment of a fantasy book series; "The Chosen Warriors of Avalon."

   I have put so much of my time, heart and passion into the story and characters and hope that I can someday share my creation with the literary community! 

Twitter.com/JHarkreader

Pinterest.com/Jensonw24/

Scriggler.

Facebook page.


Please check out my campaign link here;
Donate & share!

     The concept of this series was born 9 years ago, and has evolved and grown so much, as I have myself, as a writer. 

     The creation of this book series has been amazing, and a learning experience, I have grown so much from with in my craft; and soon I will be proud to debut the first book in a trilogy series.

-----------------------------
(Series synopsis.)

 Chosen: Cursed Blood, is a story that begins in the 1300's during the era of the black death, about a man named Jasper Kain, who had his life taken away by an evil dark phantom; awakening him into an immortal warrior, gifted with supernatural abilities; who’s eyes have been opened up to a magnificent yet unpredictable world  of ancient gods, demons and wizards.

     The day Jasper's life changed, two mysterious, yet powerful runes appeared on the palms of his hands that have kept him young throughout the ages and his wounds healed from every battle. However; the cursed ink that clings to his flesh seems to crave the blood of his slain enemies.

Present day: Tokyo, Japan.

    Jasper finds himself being attacked by an army of shadow demons, that are under the control of an insane man who appears to possess a similar dark gift as his own. 
    An exciting adventure of danger, magical creatures and deities are revealed to Jasper, after being chosen by an ancient goddess to take part in an unknown destiny that has been tainted with cursed blood, born from the land of magic; Avalon.




No comments:

Post a Comment